Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, July 14, 2014

Crafters Choice! Challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!

Welcome to another challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More!

Summer is in full swing....I am enjoying our time of less structure and trying to relax a bit more. But, I have to say that it sure is busy around here and my dreams of spending lots of extra time crafting doesn't seem to be happening as I had hoped. So this challenge was just perfect....how simple is this one??

Challenge :“Crafters Choice” Make a card, layout, or paper craft with at least two die cuts on it.

I am sharing a sign I made for the graduation party.
Using the Life's a Beach cartridge I created this "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem" welcome sign.

I cut the letters at 3.75" and the images were cut at 5.0" including the layers.



A couple more pics of the table decor.


Thank you for stopping by today. Take a few moments to create a project of your choice for our challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!

6 comments:

Diane said...

I love this and what a perfect party theme. thanks for all you do!!!

Tina H said...

Looks like it was a fun party! Love the decorations :)

Michelle N. said...

Perfect sign for a beach party! Plus I love that song too!

Sharon said...

These are great Donna!! Such a wonderful party theme. :)

Liz O. said...

Awesome sign, love how you included the pics too! I hear you, I am on a craft time drought , which is stressing me!!!! LOL!!! Thanks for sharing this great idea Donna!
Have a wonderful day!

Annette said...

Great party theme for graduation! I know it takes a lot of work and I'm sure the guests really liked all the touches you did. The sign is perfect for a beach party:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies