Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, July 11, 2014

Carnival Goodie Bags for Exploring Cricut and More!


Happy Friday everyone!
I am back again today with a fun little project I recently made for a carnival themed birthday party for a friend's grand daughter.

I created these from the Carousel Lite Cartridge
The images were cut at 6.5" including the layers. The Lite cartridges are great for projects that need to be massed produced because there aren't many  layers. Each bag had the ticket booth on one side and a food image on the other and since I had to make twenty of these I kept the extras to a minimum.






Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a crafty weekend and please check back on Monday for a new challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

These are fabulous Donna!!! Love the ticket booth and all of the different fair foods!!! Bet these were a huge hit with the children!!! :)

Tina H said...

Oh my goodness these are so fun! I love that corndog! I wish I had this cartridge :)