Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, April 04, 2014

"Home Sweet Home" note cards for Exploring Cricut and More!

Hello and welcome  to my little crafty blog. Wishing you a wonderful Friday and a relaxing weekend.
Our move is finally over and what a relief!
I am posting for Exploring Cricut and More! A wonderful blog with daily creations, ideas, tips and challenges too. Our Design Team creates crafty projects that are sure to inspire.

Today I am sharing a set of "Home Sweet Home" cards I have made to attach to some thank you gifts for our amazing friends and family who helped us move!

I found some wonderful little treasures on the Zoobaloo Cricut Cartridge.
The house was cut at 2.25"
The tree at 2.5"

The sun came from the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge and I cut it at 1.75" without the layers

The clouds are from My Creative Time as well as the sentiment.

All cardstock is from PTI and patterned paper from a Kelley Purkey 6x6 pad and DCWV.
I did a bit of inking and added some twine. The little house is adhered with two layers of foam tape for some extra dimension. There are eight cards all together so each is just a bit different.





Thank you for stopping by my little blog today and have a wonderful weekend. Please stop back by on Monday for a fun new challenge at Exploring Cricut and More



3 comments:

Sharon said...

These are most fabulous Donna!! Love the house and those great papers!!! :)

Brenda said...

Wow, I am loving these awesome thank you's Donna! I haven't looked at that cart in a long time, I forgot all the great goodies that is on there. Moving is a hard job that no one really likes to do, so to have friend lend a hand is fabulous. I know they will appreciate these awesome cards. I am a new follower of you too!

Scrapping Girl said...

So super cute!!!! Love the paper choices! I forget what cute stuff is tucked away on Zooballo. Hope you are getting settled in your new place!
:)
Michelle