Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, April 07, 2014

Easter Challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!

Good Morning everyone. I am so excited to share today's projects with you.
It's time for  a new challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More!
This week we are to create an Easter project of our choice and include a frame and an embellishment of some sort.

I used the Create a Critter Cartridge to make a set of tags to decorate Easter baskets.

Each of the "critters" were cut at 2.5" including all of the layers.
 For my "frames" I "stitched" around the tags with a gel pen.
I had fun adding some embossing, Stickels, ribbons and jewels and Distress inks.










Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure and visit Exploring Cricut and More! for some more inspiration and all of the Challenge details.
Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Your tags are adorable! I love the little critters you used and they will look so cute on the Easter baskets. Hugs

Diane said...

I love your tags and they are so adorable. Great job as always.

Michelle N. said...

Great tags-so darn cute!

Annette said...

Such cute tags and a great addition to a basket that could be used as a bookmark after. TFS!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sharon said...

These are really cute Donna. Love all of the little creatures!! :)

Liz O. said...

I love all your tags Donna! they are too cute! Thanks for sharing and for your always kind comments!
Have a wonderful day!