Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, January 10, 2014

Set of Simple Country Notecards for Exploring Cricut

Good morning my crafty friends. How has the new year been for you so far? It seems to take a bit of time for me to get fully back into the swing of the regular routine. I sure do love the holidays.

I am posting as a Design Team member for Exploring Cricut . This wonderful little blog is full of inspiration using our Cricut Machines. Each day has a new project posted by one of our Design Team members and there are also Challenges too! Are you new the the Cricut? Maybe you've had one for some time and need some creative ideas or tips....then be sure to check it out!

Today's project is a set of note cards I made for a friend who has  a January birthday.
I decided on the Country Life Cartridge for these little gems.
Tractor pg.32 cut at 2.5"
Clothesline pg. 59 cut at 2.25"
Pigs pg. 40 cut at 2.50"
Cherry pg. 49 cut at 2.25"

I cut these with all of the layers using my scraps. The background paper is from DCWV Crafty Stack.....so perfect. I stitched around each card with my machine and ran the images thru the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder. I did a bit of simple inking and used foam tape for dimension. The sentiments are from Pink by Design Country Living Stamp Set.
I kept the card design very simple as the images were just so stinkin cute! I packaged them in a box I recycled from a PTI stamp set,  tied a simple ribbon bow and that was it.










Thank you for stopping by today. It means so much. Please visit Exploring Cricut for some wonderful projects!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

So cute! I especially love the polka dot piggies!

Tina Campbell said...

OMGosh these are so cute! We have tractors so I'm definitely drawn to that on but love the hang in there too, never considered that for this cut.

Liz O. said...

Well done my friend! This cards set came out fabulous! Love the Love you "cherry" much and the "Hogs and Kisses"...TFS
Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

These cards are fantastic. I don't have this Cricut cartridge, but I know I want it now. I especially love the clothes line. Faith

Sharon said...

These are totally adorable!! Such cute images and sentiments!!! :)