Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, January 24, 2014

"Purse" Gift Card Holder for Exploring Cricut

Hurray, the weekend has arrived! I am so excited to have made it through another wonderful week of kids, hubby, homeschooling, work and life!

I am sharing a project I created for my Design Team post on Exploring Cricut .
Please be sure and stop by as often as you can for some Crafty Cricut Fun! And don't forget...a new Challenge is just around the corner, and you won't want to miss this one!
 
A sweet little friend of ours is turning 7 very soon and since she is a "big girl" now, we thought a gift card would be a fun birthday present.

I immediately went to one of my favorite oldie but goody: Forever Young Cartridge! Did I mention that there are several little purse designs to choose from? And I do mean alot! Of course what little girl doesn't love a purse right?

Purse pg. 70 cut at 5.34" (fit to page)
Flower 7 pg. 70 cut at 2.25"
Hat pg. 57 cut at 2.0"

I cut these images using all of the layers. I used the Swiss Dots Folder, foam tape and a few pearls. The paper is from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Stack.






Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by today! Don't forget a new Challenge begins soon over at Exploring Cricut!

3 comments:

Scrapping Girl said...

Donna, this is SO cute! What a cute way to hold the gift card! I love this paper too, so girly and fun!
:)
Michelle

Unknown said...

This is so lovely. Especially the colors.

Sharon said...

This is just way to cute Donna. I'm sure she is going to just love her little purse and the gift card! :)