Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, July 22, 2013

Winner! Exploring Cricut Christmas in July Blog Hop and Challenge.

Happy Monday everyone.


First of all thank you for stopping by my little blog today. I really appreciate you taking the time. Crafting and blogging are such fun outlets for busy moms like me. It's a little get-away each time I get to create and post.

Thank you also for playing along with us at Exploring Cricut! The challenge creations were wonderful and terrific inspiration for Christmas...which we all know we be here before we know it.

Announcing the winner of this little bit of Blog Candy.....



Kim from "Kim's Simply Cards"

Congratulations and thanks for your sweet comment!
Send me an email with your address and I will get your goodies in the mail.

Again, thanks everyone for taking the time to visit Exploring Cricut. I love this little blog where all things "Cricut" is the focus. Great projects, new images and cartridges to explore and of course a very talented group of ladies who love to creat Cricut projects!


No comments: