Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, August 25, 2014

Nifty at 50! for Exploring Cricut and More!

Time for another challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!
This week's challenge is to create something birthday related and add some sparkle!
My hubby turned 50 today so it was an easy theme for me!

I used the card feature found on the Life's  a Party Cricut Cartridge.
I cut it at 5.0" used the layer feature. I embossed with the Cuttlebug and added a few gems.

Please take a few and join in our Birthday Challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Love it Donna!!!!

Michelle N. said...

Great card, Donna!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby, Donna!! Love this card!! :)

Unknown said...

Nice card! I like the masculine look. It came together so nicely :)

Tina H said...

I like your card! I find it hard to do masculine cards and this turned out fantastic :)

Annette said...

Perfect masculine card!!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies