Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, May 05, 2014

Mother's Day Challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!

Good morning and happy Monday! Hoping your weekend was terrific. We had a wonderful time with family and friends.

Today at Exploring Cricut and More! is the beginning of a new Challenge and the theme is Mother's Day!

Mother’s Day Challenge:  Make card, layout, or paper craft for Mother’s Day in any colors, but must add at least 1 ribbon.

I pulled out my Mother's Day 2010 Seasonal Cricut Cartridge for this quick project.
Fresh flowers are always part of my gift for my sweet mom, so I thought it would be fun to make a little sign to embellish the vase.

"Mom" cut at 2.25"
sign cut at 4.0"
flower cut at 1.25" cut three times.

I added a flower brad to the flower and ribbon to tie it on the vase.



Please be sure to visit Exploring Cricut and More! for some wonderful ideas for your challenge project!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Very nice and looks great with the vase too!

Michelle N. said...

Great idea-I need a tag for the snapdragons I bought Mom!

Annette said...

So pretty!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sharon said...

Great tag!! :)

Brenda said...

The tag on your vase is just beautiful! Hugs

Julie518 said...

Nice way to personalize your gift! Thanks for sharing!