Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, October 18, 2013

Soccer Goodies for Exploring Cricut

Hello and happy Friday.
I am posting today for Exploring Cricut.
 A wonderful blog dedicated to inspiring the crafty world using their Cricut Machines. Daily inspiration comes in the form of cards, projects, layouts and more!

Today's projects are end of the season soccer goodie bags and Coach's thank you cards. I have several cartridges with soccer images and chose to use the Life's A Party Cartridge. Seth and Cory are still in U6, so I didn't want anything to detailed. Just a simple soccer ball!
I cut the soccer balls at 5.0"

The coach's cards were cut using the card feature and I used the fit-to-page feature. This made them 5.75"
I wanted them big enough for the team to sign their names and wasn't planning on putting them in envelopes.
The "thanks" images came from Beyond Birthday Cartridge and Just Because Cartridge
.
For the player names I chose the Cuttin' Up Cartridge and cut the letters including the shadow feature at 1.0"

The banner and mattes are cut from the Formal Occasion Cartridge. I wanted to add some more details, but had to remind myself these are for 5 year-olds....They are fine with simple. I did add a bit of inking and embossing though.

They were fairly quick and  easy to put together and thankful Sara was able to help.






Have a wonderful weekend. Please check back on Monday for our new challenge at Exploring Cricut!

5 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

Cute idea to make the bags and cards! I'm sure the coaches will love their cards!

Sharon said...

These are fabulous!! Love the shaped card. The boys are going to just love those bags. :)

Scrapping Girl said...

The kids will LOVE these! I am going to have to try making something similar-this is a GREAT idea for team/group events.
:)
Michelle

Annette said...

This is a great idea! The white really makes the color choices pop:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Anonymous said...

Do you have a file for the card you made? Super cute!