Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 2011 Baptism Card



One of my girls in my Wednesday nite group was baptized this past Sunday!
Here's a little card I put together. I wanted the card to be fun and not too serious (even though baptism is a big deal)
I used K & Company Berry Sweet stack,My Pink Stamper Family & Friends set (inside sentiment), Loopy Martha Stewart punch, prima flowers, ribbon from the $1 bin at Joannes, Inspired Heart Cricut Cartridge (Baptism shadow and word cut at 2 1/2", speed low, pressure med, blade depth 5. It took me a couple of trys to get this intricate cut, but I am so glad I kept trying!)

No comments: