Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saturday, October 16th, 2010. Crepes for Breakfast!


While researching for my Early American Cookbook I am creating, I came across a recipe for homemade crepes and had to try them. It was like making delicate pancakes with lots of toppings. I came upon some heavy cream, sugar and a blender and was inspired to make homemade whipped cream. My dad and little brother enjoyed them and there were no leftovers. ~Sara~

No comments: